Financial Aid Application
There are two steps to the process of applying for financial aid at Northwest University: you must complete the federal financial aid form and the institutional financial aid form.
- Complete all sections of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which can be done on www.fafsa.ed.gov. If you have filled out a FAFSA in a previous year, you can complete a renewal application online. The Title IV Code for Northwest University is: 003783. (Make sure you complete the correct FAFSA for the Academic Year you will be attending, as FAFSA's are year specific.)
- Complete this Northwest University Financial Aid Application
- Priority deadline for financial aid is February 15. The results of the FAFSA and the Northwest University Financial Aid Application (this form) must be received in the Financial Aid Services Office by this date to be considered for priority packaging. Students who submit documents after that date will be awarded financial aid as funds are available.
- Please complete all forms accurately, as errors may cause delays in the financial aid process.
- Keep copies of all important documents (such as tax returns, W-2's, etc.) as the Financial Aid Services Office may request them at a later date.